Lakeland Muskies - The Tackle Box

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Welcome to the Tackle Box

Greetings, Muskie Nation! 

Welcome to The Tackle Box - Muskie Athletics from the A.D.'s chair.  As Lakeland's vice president for athletics and wellness, I have the best job on campus...leading our athletic department and having a front-row seat to all of our 18 intercollegiate teams.  For those of you that do not know me, I am new to the A.D.'s chair, but I'm not new to Lakeland.  Here is a little bit about me, and my journey to the A.D.'s chair. 

I am a native of Howards Grove, and have fond memories of numerous trips to Lakeland's campus competing in UCC summer volleyball tournaments, refereeing youth wrestling tournaments and numerous fine arts events.  I even performed in my one and only theatrical production on the Bradley Theatre stage in high school.  After nearly a dozen years away from Sheboygan County, I found my way home in 2003 as Lakeland's admission director before becoming the vice president for student development in 2008.

I love NCAA Division III college athletics, and had the honor of being a three-sport athlete in high school before participating in football and wrestling at Carroll University.  Here is a photo from my sophomore year at Carroll.



My family and I share a passion for Muskie athletics and enjoy the successes of our student-athletes both in competition and in the classroom.  I hope this blog serves as your glimpse into those successes, but, most importantly, I hope it shares with you what I get to experience each day as the A.D. at the best school in the country.  GO MUSKIES!


No comments :

Post a Comment